We like BBQ. We like fishing. What about guns?

• Thread starter Thread starter RG
  • Start date Start date
Lol. Good guess. I'll give a little clue, pictures will come later in the week after the "shipments" all arrive. It's a little rifle. That's why it goes "Pew Pew" instead of "POW!!!!!".

RG said:
Lol. Good guess. I'll give a little clue, pictures will come later in the week after the "shipments" all arrive. It's a little rifle. That's why it goes "Pew Pew" instead of "POW!!!!!".

Hehe.  I was hoping you hadn't jumped in that deep yet! ;)  Sounds like a little .22 rifle?  Great learning gun, and darn fun to shoot!

Alright alright,  I will spill the beans.  It's a ISSC MK22. There are mixed reviews on it.  The first gen had some issues but it's supposedly  fixed in the 2nd gen. The problem is that I don't know if I got a 1st gen or 2nd gen. I'll know when I get it. If it's a 1st gen, I am not worried as there's an easy fix for it.  The issue is light striker fire on some rounds and ftf  occurs.

FR2JQQWHAQ2Z8EQ.LARGE.jpg

I ordered a few mods so it'll look more like this (too big to post, click the link)

http://i.imgur.com/KHHafQM.jpg

It'll be a fun plinker, I have some ammo on the way along with some targets. If I get the gun in time,  I plan on going out to some property next weekend to shoot with my wife, son, brother and nephew. They have a 357 magnum and a tactical 12ga. I'll bring the 2 9mms and the 22, should be fun! !

I have an ISSC 22LR pistol.  It isn't perfect, but I'm not sure it has a FTE or misfire anymore than any other automatic 22LR pistol as they all have that reputation (misfire is generally the ammo).

My Gun plans always get put on the back burner. The little 22 might be here tomorrow but more realistically it'll be Monday of next week. Even if it came by the weekend, I had forgotten that it's the weekend of my Daughter's 18th birthday!! She is having a small "party" here and I am not about to leave her here alone while the rest of us go shooting, lol. It'll have to wait until the following weekend. I can't wait to try it out though! I've got another 500rds of .22lr ammo coming tomorrow (for 1000rds total) so I'll be able to shoot 200-300 rounds and still have some in the batter's circle, lol.

I'll post pics of it when it comes in.

Very funny , and not to mention that I just pulled a pistol from my Fathers Service / Foot Locker that I have not seen in over 50 years that was my Grandfathers gun, I will post pics tomorrow .

OFFSHORE GINGER said:
Very funny , and not to mention that I just pulled a pistol from my Fathers Service / Foot Locker that I have not seen in over 50 years that was my Grandfathers gun, I will post pics tomorrow .

Wow!  Can't wait to see that!

DivotMaker said:
OFFSHORE GINGER said:

Wow!  Can't wait to see that!

X2!!!

Hey Jason, 22's are also good for shooting wild rabbits which would be really good on the SI. That's  a given and check the liver for spots.

Back