Vac Master Pro 350 Question?

DivotMaker said:
I'm really impressed with the bags that I got from VacuumSealersUnlimited!  Not only are they 50' rolls, they are heavier and cheaper than the FoodSaver bags I used to get! 

As long as you are getting reputable vac sealer bags, I really don't think you have to worry about food safety issues.  Just remember, they are not "boiling" bags!

I am pretty sure that the bags sold by VacuumSealers Unlimited are VacMaster bags. I have purchased both Suction bags as well as a couple of 1000 bag boxes of Chamber sealing bags and the bags are all very high quality. I actually think that they are better than the Food Saver branded bags.

The shipping does kind of hurt when you order, but the prices are so low that I have not been able to find other options with free shipping where the net cost is less.

So many people now days use vacuum sealers. So when ordering, check with your friends and family to see if they would be willing to split some bags with you. If you can buy one of the larger bulk amounts, you can really get some really good deals. I basically calculate out the cost per bag with shipping included when splitting with others and it is super easy.

Gregg, I ordered an extra 11" roll, and it's identical to the one that came with the 350, so I'm sure you're right they're VacMaster bags.  Good stuff!  I really like that 5mm seal bar, too!  Solid!

Back