Names - New Members, Please Read This Before Posting Your Intro!

NDKoze said:
Hey Tony was looking for this and wondering if you could also add to the Introduction section was looking earlier and could not find it. I have seen several new people that are not adding their names and cities to the signature area. I know is not a requirement but is nice to know who we are talking to.

Good point bill! This would be a great sticky for the top of the page on the Introductions section.

"Let it be written, let it be done!"  (gold star to who can tell me where that quote came from)!

DivotMaker said:
NDKoze said:
Hey Tony was looking for this and wondering if you could also add to the Introduction section was looking earlier and could not find it. I have seen several new people that are not adding their names and cities to the signature area. I know is not a requirement but is nice to know who we are talking to.

Good point bill! This would be a great sticky for the top of the page on the Introductions section.

"Let it be written, let it be done!"  (gold star to who can tell me where that quote came from)!

Pretty sure it was Yule Brenner in "The 10 Commandments" that you are thinking of.

One of my favorite classic movies.

NDKoze said:

Pretty sure it was Yule Brenner in "The 10 Commandments" that you are thinking of.

One of my favorite classic movies.

You win, Gregg!!  Nice!

Hulk Like
Sorry DivotMaker but you busted my babybacks for weeks to put up a name of some kind. Thanks to everyone for providing a great community.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 679
Hulk said:
Hulk Like
Sorry DivotMaker but you busted my babybacks for weeks to put up a name of some kind. Thanks to everyone for providing a great community.

Ha!  Hulk works great for me! ;) ;D ;D

Hi my name is Laura and I got the model #2 for my husband for Christmas, but it looks like using it will be my job/ pleasure. I've never smoked anything in my life, though I'm a fairly accomplished cook. I seasoned first and now there is a pork shoulder smokin away. Great forum. Not sure how much I will participate, but I will be back to read for advice. One thing though I don't know how to add a permanent signiture line. I post from my phone so maybe that's not possible from a phone.
Thanks
Laura
Wittmann, AZ

Welcome aboard, Laura!  You'll be a great Pit Master in no time; just hang with us when you can!  To add a signature line, just go to your Forum Profile settings (Profile tab at the top of the screen).  There's a section for signature.

Hi fellow smokers, Tes here. I ordered the #2 model today after much research and a helpful phone conversation with David. Smoking the game meat we hunt is a family tradition. Like a lot of folks we've gone through many smokers over the years. Reading this forum and a multitude of positive reviews and ratings in online searches made the decision easy to invest a little more in a high quality smoker. I'm excited for it to arrive. A batch of wild pig Canadian bacon will be cured and ready to be smoked. I've already learned some great tips and advice on the boards tonight. Thanks much!

Hi everyone. Just got my first smoker last week and haven't tried it out yet. Never smoked anything in my life. Been looking around on the forum and found lots of good info.  Can't wait to get the smoke rollin.

Welcome, Dan!  Go ahead and start a new post in the Introductions section, so you're not buried in this "instructions" post.  Great to have you with us!

Hi Everyone,  Just received my #2 and am excited to get started.  I've been reading the posts and look forward to seasoning my #2 & getting started.  Seems like a great bunch of folks on this site for which I am truly grateful.  Little bit about myself;  I'm a proud vet & proud of my Brothers/Sisters in Arms!  I enjoy good food & drink.  I'm at a good place & content in my life.  Glad to be joining this forum! :

Hello everyone!

Just ordered the SI Model #3 and am eagerly awaiting its arrival.  Just a little about me, not new to BBQ'ing but just started down the electric route almost 2 years ago when my wife bought me a Christmas "special" at a big box store.  Knowing there had to be something better out there, I stumbled onto the Smokin-It site.  Read many of your posts, reviews and experiences and pulled the trigger this morning.  Thank all of you for taking time to share, as it was very helpful to me.

Can't wait to see what this bad boy will do!

Back