Vacuum sealer recommendations

We seal a lot of stuff and large quantities and multiple bags at a time. If you are only sealing a few bags each time, most machines will do fine. If however you are sealing 20 or more bags in a row, your lesser units like foodsaver etc will overheat after a few and you have to let it cool before proceeding. Very frustrating.

We moved up to the Cabelas professional 15" which also has a double seal feature. We seal up to 30-35 bags at a session without needing a cool down period because of overheating.

It seems VacMaster has discontinued their model 260 but if any one is interested there are 3 new ones on E-Bay starting prices around $82 to $89, auction type to end on Sunday. (April26)

I just pulled the trigger  on the VacMaster model 140 from Vacuumsealersunlimited.com.  They are offering the 140 for $98.99 with free shipping and no tax if you live outside Calif.  I thought that was a screaming deal that I could not turn down.

Carp210 said:
It seems VacMaster has discontinued their model 260 but if any one is interested there are 3 new ones on E-Bay starting prices around $82 to $89, auction type to end on Sunday. (April26)

I just pulled the trigger  on the VacMaster model 140 from Vacuumsealersunlimited.com.  They are offering the 140 for $98.99 with free shipping and no tax if you live outside Calif.  I thought that was a screaming deal that I could not turn down.

Great price, I paid $150.00

Greg

I just purchased the VacMaster Pro 140 for $79.99 on sale at https://www.vacmasterfresh.com/outlet/
Hope this helps...

Back