Hi all............. from West Mich .

NDKoze said:
Not sure why it is not on the site anymore, but if you use the following link, you can get to it:

http://www.smokin-it.com/Smoker_p/smkmdl3.htm

It's posted on the site now - #3's expected the week of 11/24.  Steve actually SOLD OUT of the #3!  Little delay at the factory with supply, but will be resolved soon.  This is one popular smoker, and I think the recent demand even caught Steve by surprise!

To tell you the truth after much consideration , and thought , seeing that there are only the two of us ( wife & i ) i will be ordering the number - two Smoker in the near future or should i say sometime soon .

Ginger, I love the #2, and you're making a wise choice!  While I would "like" to have a #3, that sucker is just too big for my needs (reality).  I have never failed to produce all the Q I've needed, at one time, with the #2!  Fine unit.

DivotMaker said:
Hey Ginger - if she's pumped now, wait until she tastes your primo Q!  She'll be beside herself! ;D
I sure hope so ...................................because this........ I think is going to be a big learning curve on my part ( how to ) which actually ( smoker ) should be here late Mon afternoon with the seasoning ( start up ) going on next Sat .

Welcome I would go with the #2 which is what I have.  I have smoked 4 racks of St. Louis ribs in mine for a family get together.  and still had room for something else.  Enjoy

Well everything is ready for seasoning tomorrow which is a little slow on my end considering everything needs to run it's coarse ..................

DivotMaker said:
Well?  How'd the seasoning go?
Well to make a long story short I feel it went well ( today ) Ha Ha Ha , although I am really not sure on all the spoilage / baked drippings along the bottom of the of the Smoker or is this normal ? Ribs , this weekend !!!

Back