Newbie from Michigan

nhns4 said:
I have 2 carts and im debating on which to mount the #2 to.  Im thinking the staneless with the butcher block as it had 4 heavt duty wheels as oppose to the other butcher block i have down in the man cave. Ill just have to find a thread on the correct bolt size.  Im not to far from Muskegon Lake.  With a name like offshore ginger do you work on boats or oil rigs?
LOL................Nick I work on boats ( Fiberglass repair ) and live in Holland across the street from Lake Mac or should I say the poor side of the street .

"I have 2 carts and im debating on which to mount the #2 to.  Im thinking the staneless with the butcher block as it had 4 heavt duty wheels as oppose to the other butcher block i have down in the man cave. Ill just have to find a thread on the correct bolt size.  Im not to far from Muskegon Lake.  With a name like offshore ginger do you work on boats or oil rigs?"

Nick, I recently mounted my #2 to a cart and the correct size bolts for the legs are M10 X 150 thread bolts. (Metric)

Grampy said:
"I have 2 carts and im debating on which to mount the #2 to.  Im thinking the staneless with the butcher block as it had 4 heavt duty wheels as oppose to the other butcher block i have down in the man cave. Ill just have to find a thread on the correct bolt size.  Im not to far from Muskegon Lake.  With a name like offshore ginger do you work on boats or oil rigs?"

Nick, I recently mounted my #2 to a cart and the correct size bolts for the legs are M10 X 150 thread bolts. (Metric)
Thanks for the bolt size!

Hey Nick, could you provide the info on the treadplate cabinet with butcher block on top.  I'd be very interested in finding one.

mizzoufan said:
Hey Nick, could you provide the info on the treadplate cabinet with butcher block on top.  I'd be very interested in finding one.
Found the link for sam's club which is where i got it a few years ago. 189$
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/4-drawer-cabinet-hard-wood-top/prod13760146.ip?origin=item_page.rr3&campaign=rr&sn=ClickCP&campaign_data=prod1480010

Back