New Mojoe Griddle- I Need Unbiased Product Review

Regarding the MoJoe toothpicks.  They work (on my lowers) and are stout.  And SHARP! Rinse and re-use.

Did I say the tips are pointed and sharp?

Thanks Cam.

Hi Ben:

The super sharp tip will break off after a couple of uses.  Spend an hour with one when you are sitting in front of your screen- you'll feel like you just got back from a deep cleaning at the dentist.

Cam

LOL I had to read back to see if you were replying to something that I said about the picks but I think you were talking to Dave. Either way, can't wait to do my own dentistry at home. Cheers!

Dave and Ben:

Sorry about the name foul-up.  Sometimes I do a dyslexic move so I recently joined an organization to help me through it.  Its called "DAM" which stands for "Mothers Against Dyslexia"

Cam

This is getting in to the "I'm not as think as you drunk I am" territory.

I'm going to bed guys- I'm getting up early.

Cam

Cam
I have another hook for you,,,
We really need one of these at the hunting camp,,, come out of the woods in the evening, Start the fire and throw a backstrap and some wild rice on the MoJoe, and crack open a cold one after a long day in the woods..
Lets eat...
Think Duck Dynasty...
Some of the best meals I have ever eaten where at the hunting camp,, easy to throw into the truck when heading out, you are cooking for a bunch of people at camp...It might be the place to drum up some business...
??
PJ

Back