New Member From New York State.......

• Thread starter Thread starter DiggingDogFarm
  • Start date Start date
D

DiggingDogFarm

Hello y'all.....just ordered a #4.
Happy to be here!!!  :)

I live in Elmira Heights (Chemung County), unfortunately!  ;)

Welcome from ND!

Count me in on one that is jealous. If I had the dough, I would have got the #4.

My #3 is scheduled to be delivered today. Whooo Hoooo!

Good luck with your "Big Daddy"!

Welcome from Minnesota and congrats on that #4. My #2 is scheduled to be here tomorrow.Also count me in with the other jealous guys, I've drooled over that #4 for along time.

Thanks, y'all!!!!

Must be the Big Daddy didn't like the idea of heading to NY State (can't blame it).....I checked FedEx tracking today and it had turned around and is on it's way back to Steve!!!  :o
Apparently there's some issue with it being oversize or overweight....hopefully we can get it sorted soon.  8)

No way!  FedEx is usually reliable as the sunrise.  Must be some glitch!  Steve will raise cain with them over this!

Weather was my first thought but Steve said that FedEx said that the package is too large in some way.

"Shipment exception: Weather - Delay in transit.:o

Good thing I'm in no big hurry!!!!  ;)

Martin is somewhat of a legend for sausage & curing over on the S-M forum.  I, for one, are incredibly excited that he'll be with us!  I'm looking forward to some really killer sausage, brine and cure recipes, not to mention the epic smokes that will occur in the behemoth that's traversing its way across the frozen tundra to him, as we speak! ;D

The "Little Guy" arrived this evening, the "Big Daddy" is due on Wednesday at 4:00 PM.

Back