Mesquite Sirloin Tip Roast

When I was waiting tables, I actually had someone order a steak by saying "knock the horns off, wipe it's butt and throw it on a plate".  Cook said the best they could do was 30 seconds per side by law (I think that's per inch and ours were 1" steaks)

mizzoufan said:
When I was waiting tables, I actually had someone order a steak by saying "knock the horns off, wipe it's butt and throw it on a plate".  Cook said the best they could do was 30 seconds per side by law (I think that's per inch and ours were 1" steaks)

Wow...now that's rare!! :o

mizzoufan said:

Steven that would not even be warm. I would have love to see the persons face when it was brought to the table.

elkins20 said:
mizzoufan said:

Steven that would not even be warm. I would have love to see the persons face when it was brought to the table.

If I were the cook there, I would have literally brought him a raw steak on a plate, and stood there while he tried it! ;)  Might have also been my last day working there... ???

Back