Just ordered my #1 last night!

Turboken77

I just ordered my #1 last night and got email about a. Hour ago said it has shipped!! Cant wait to use it been smoking inderct in my bbq for awhile cant wait to get a real smoker!! My name is ken i live in san jacinto ca about a hour and a half east of la 

Welcome from Delaware, Ken!  The shipping does not take long, so you should have your #1 in a couple days.  Take some time to review the forums we have here for lots of helpful advice, especially the forum on what to do when your #1 arrives.  Happy smok'in!

Ken, Welcome from SW Arkansas! You will really be impressed with the bbq you can produce in your new SI over your old grill method.

Hey Ken, welcome from Kansas City, I also have a #1 and as we speak I am smoking a slab of St. Louis style ribs in mine. I also have a #3 that I purchased from a previous forum member that decided to go into competition smoking. So was able to get that unit, with cart and auber at a very good price. I really enjoy both. The #1 for sides and short smokes and the #3 for the longer smokes and large pieces of meat. And as the rest have stated read over the section what to do when it arrives. One other piece of advice, get a cart from either Sam's club or harbor freight. As the #1 is really close to the ground.

Ken, Welcome from Eastern MA. I too have the "Little Guy" I'm sure your going to love it! Great smoker.....Great forum and plenty of folks willing to help you get started.

Welcome Ken, I also have a SI #1, grew up in the SFV, now live in Fresno , you’re going to love the smoker, I have expanded the taste buds of family and friends and surprised myself in the process.
Enjoy and again welcome………

Welcome from Texas Ken! You'll enjoy the great Q you can make with none of the usual work and worry associated with smoking food. I used to only use my smoker, an offset, sparingly but now it seems hardly a week goes by that I'm not smoking something. Enjoy!

Back