Just ordered a 3D and I'm looking for suggestions on my first item to smoke

I ended up doing 3 racks of baby back ribs for the first smoke.  I followed the no peak ribs method on this forum and they turned about fantastic.  By far the easiest and best tasting ribs I have every made.  I also smoked a bone in turkey breast.  My wife was planning on cooking in in the oven but it wasn't thawed out yet when she was going to cook it, so I figure I'd just smoke it.  I did the brine and smoked it until it hit 165 f.  This also came out great.  I used 3 oz of cherry for the turkey and it was nice and moist with a nice smoke flavor but not over powering.  I am really loving the 3D.  Next weekend I am going to do the Boston butt.

It was defiantly a big success and I wish I would have picked up this smoker sooner.  Since it was my first smoke I probably checked on it more often than needed and it really holds the temperature well.  Every time I checked it was within a degree of the set temp.  I planned on posting pictures but I got so excited when I finally pulled the ribs out that I completely forgot to take the pictures.

I'm picking up a pork butt tomorrow so I can get it in the brine for this weekend. 

Just an update on the new smoker.  I did do the bone in pork butt this weekend.  I used Tony's brine under the pork forum.  I put my butt in the brine at 7 am on my way to work on Friday morning.  I pulled it from the brine at 4:30 pm when I got home.  From there I covered in yellow mustered and my pork rub.  I put in in the refrigerator until 11 PM.  I loaded it in the smoker with 6 oz wood.  About 4 oz cherry and 2 oz maple.  It hit 193 F at 3 PM on Saturday and I pulled it, wrapped it in foil and put it in the cooler until 5PM.  I pulled the pork at 5 PM and it was fantastic.  Nice and moist with amazing flavor.  Probably some of the best pulled pork I have ever had.  The awesome thing is most of the smoking time happened while I was in bed sleeping.  I wouldn't have been able to even consider that with my old charcoal smoker.  I am loving the 3D.

Back