Hello from Florida - Model 3 just arrived

Check-My-Que

Just unpacked my Model 3. Cannot wait for the weekend, 3 days plenty of time to season and cook some babyback ribs and chicken. 

Welcome from K.C. I know you will enjoy that #3 as I do mine. I foresee a lot of great smoked meat coming your way.

Welcome to Club Lazy Q, Check!  Now that you're here, how about a first name and town in your signature line?  As you can see, we know each other pretty well around here, and like to know our new friends!

Sounds like you have some good Q experience with that Lang, so I'm sure looking forward to hearing from you!  The hardest thing you'll have to overcome is the need to do a lot of the techniques you're used to, like spritzing, mopping, foiling, etc...  You just need to keep an open-mind to some minor "tweaks" to your old methods - no biggie.

Let us know how we can help!

Welcome Peter. I know you'll have a fun filled weekend breaking in your new smoker. Don't forget to post pics of your finished products so the rest of us can drool over it. Have fun!

elkins20 said:
Hey Joe did they get the King Cobra that escaped around Orlando area? 

still out.  8' long.
as long as it doesn't find another to mate with and infest these parts, it shouldn't bother me here; i'm 1 hour away.

The bad part is the owner could have already mated it as he has both. The one that got out is a female. I think low and slow about 235 temp. with oak and cherry.

Back