Hello from another Arkansas Razorback!

Rugger

Hello, ordered a #3 earlier this week, and as of this morning it is at the fedex facility just down the street. I had a friend give me a massive cookshack about 6 years ago. I loved that thing. It stopped working and I gave up trying to fix it after 3 years of trying. I used a tiny smoke hollow smoker to get me by, but I really missed the size and quality of the cookshack. After realizing that I wasn’t going to pay the price that they want for those I found that the Smokin-it smokers have a huge following and I didn’t really see any complaints. Looking forward to joining the heard.

Welcome Woo Pig Sooie!

Your story is somewhat like mine - a really good friend of mine has a CookShack but the price wasn’t something I wanted to pay! After searching some, I found Smokin-It and also purchased a #3d for half the price of what CookShacks were. And after 3-4 years with it, I love it! You made a great decision!

Enjoy that smoker and welcome!

Welcome! I have a #3 and absolutely love it. I’m sure you’ll love your new purchase. Sounds like it should be at your doorstep soon and ready to roll.

It’s here!! Now if I can get off of these dumb conference calls I can get it unpacked, together and start that break in smoke!! Hope to run it this weekend.

Rugger said:
It’s here!! Now if I can get off of these dumb conference calls I can get it unpacked, together and start that break in smoke!! Hope to run it this weekend.
Put the phone on hold? 

Heck, Rugger, aim the Zoom camera at the package, and let the other callers see how well made it is, and how easy to use.  You would probably end up selling a dozen units or so!
Seriously, welcome to the club, and enjoy your new smoker.

You may want to take a photo before you use it.  It will never look new again as you make meals and memories!

Back