What do you stuff your fatty with?

Smokin3d

I want to know what recipes every buddy uses to stuff there fatty with to get more ideals for a stuffed fatty. So let's hear them!!

I've never made one (yet), but I've got the sausage in the fridge and am going to stuff it with peppers, onion, spinach, and cheese. I'm thinking Friday will be the big day.
I toyed with the idea of mozzarella cheese, sundried tomatoes, diced peppers, for a pizza themed one, or asparagus, spinach, and crumbed hard cooked egg for a spring veggie idea.

Think of things that you like to eat separately and then stuff a fatty with it.  Pizza fatty, Philly cheesesteak fatty, Omelet & hash brown fatty, cheese burger and French fries fatty, the options are limitless.

+1 to Dave. The only limit is your imagination. Toying with the idea of ground lamb instead of sausage and putting mint, feta cheese, and other spices I haven't figured out yet.  8)

Wow them all sound good! This is what I was looking for to spark my mind and it worked. I took a whole rear deer leg quarter to the Amish to have it cured smoked (what ever they do to it) then they chip it like Italian Beef and vacuum seal in one pound packs and man is it good.
So superdave made my mind up.
It will be chipped deer meat, peppers and smoked Gouda cheese smoked fatty (wild hog meat for the sausage)

Did a fatty with a potato sausage center, wrapped in pork sausage that I dressed up with a bunch of seasoning and did a side pork weave.  Hickory (1 chunk), 235 for about 3h; IT 160.

Attachments

• IMG_0619.JPG
    IMG_0619.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 371
Back