Teetering on pulling the trigger

SuperDave

Hi guys/gals,

My name is Dave and I live in Northern CA., at least for another year and then heading to Utah for retirement.  I'm about to order a Smokin-it #4 and was real curious how long from order time is it to actual delivery?  If I could get it before Christmas, I might make the plunge sooner than later.

I know they are busy. But delivery is super fast. From what others have been saying shipments are leaving often the same day or the next. I don't think you should have any problem receiving by Christmas.

My #2 showed up in 4 days.  If you dont need it for a gift, I'd let UPS delivery it week before new years and not the xmas rush.  No sense in getting it thrown around the truck on their busiest week.  John

Give Steve a call at Smokin-It - he can answer your question for certain.  I would think you could definitely get it by Christmas!

Welcome Dave my #2 arrived in 4 days and it is a supper smoker you will love the #4 you can smoke a lot of meat with that thing.

My #3 was ordered on a thursday, it came the following friday.  8 days.  Destination plays a factor in this.  I am on the west coast like you, so it takes us a little longer.  This is a UPS thing, not a fault of smokin-it.

Back