Stuffed pork chops

Smokin3d

Brined the chops for 13 hours in mad hunky brine and stuffed with stove top chicken. Then seasoned with smokehouse maple.
In the picture I forgot to season the chops on top but did after I took picture.
Trying 2 chunks of pecan.
There in smoker now and will let you know.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 368
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 283
Well first time smoking with pecan and boy did that smell good!
The chops come out great with a bold flavor.
Hour n half @ 245. Meat temp was 155 when pulled.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 325
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 305
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 354
Thanks Gregg I see your a hunter also. You have any prairie dogs in your area? Ever hunted them? I've seen videos and read about it and sounds like a good time.

D_D, the Costco thick cut boneless chops work real well for this.  I mix a tube of JD sausage with a box of Stove Top stuffing for my stuffing. 

Well thanks for info but nearest Costco is an hour n half away.
As you can see in pic I live in the stick.  ;D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 314
Dead👁Daniel said:
Thanks Gregg I see your a hunter also. You have any prairie dogs in your area? Ever hunted them? I've seen videos and read about it and sounds like a good time.

I've never hunted them, but I know many do especially in Western ND.

I mainly hunt deer and pheasants. My kids like to goose/duck hunt, but I haven't really gotten into it.

Between my Dad, brother, brother-in-law, and my two boys, we typically process 3-6 deer per year and we have a standing yearly order from a local farmer for two hogs that we butcher. Fun times. :)

I mainly hunt deer (rack Hunter).
Only pheasant I've shot has been at a ranch (farm) where they let lose then you go after them. Which there are 2 ranches 10 mins from me and is pricey.

Back