Smokeasaurus says howdy

• Thread starter Thread starter smokeasaurus
  • Start date Start date
S

smokeasaurus

Howdy all.

I am a global moderator on another forum and have had my #3 for well over a year now. I had a fellow member on the other forum inform me that Smokin-it has a forum and I just had to join. I feel Smokin-it is hands down the best buy in the electric smoker world. You just can't beat the quality for the price you pay.

I am pretty busy with the other forum, but I will sure try to chime in when I can.

Thanks for having me.  :)

Welcome...I bookmarked the link you posted and will look over there when I'm not hitting the boards here. Always looking for more info to make a better smoke experience.

Welcome to the forum, a smoking newb like me is always glad to have another experienced smoker to pick their brain :)

Welcome smokeasaurus! You bring a wealth of knowledge with you and I know the folks here will learn a lot.

Dave

Glad to see ya Dave. They got me busy on LTBBQ, but I will try to find the time to chime in as much as I can. Bunch of smart folks here.....they knew the right choice when they bought their Smokin-it  ;)

Welcome Smokeasaurus! Enjoyed your review of the #3 as it confirmed my purchase. I am about 1 hour into my first smoking of baby backs in my brand new (seasoned) #3.

Glad you love your #3 bigumdaddyo, you are in for wonderful smoked grub with absolutely no effort  ;)

Back