Scott in NE Arkansas-#2 arrives today

Scooter

What a great Christmas gift for the wife.(lol) Its true, we pulled together and this is our gift to one another. I'm fairly new at smoking, had a Masterbuilt last year and was not real happy with it. Hoping to learn a lot, and make a lot of friends thru the forum.

Welcome, Scott!  You will be very pleased with the SI smoker and I see many happy smokes in your future!    The forum is loaded with good information and recipes to try out.  Don't hesitate to post any questions.  Cheers

Welcome Scott!

This is a great forum for a new smoker as the people are so helpful, plus there is a ton of recipes and threads that will answer a lot of your questions.

Welcome, Neighbor!  Glad to have another Hog on here!  You're soon to be the pit master envy of NE AR!  You've come to the right place for ideas, answers, tips and friendship!  We have a pretty good group of folks on here, and everyone's willing to help!

Thanks everyone for the response, made a mistake and did not order a maverick thermometer,and not a decent one in town.Now my#2 is sitting in the garage and I'm chomping on the bit get started. Do you need one to season it?

Back