Round 2 probe test on tenderloins again. OLD MULE MUSTARD

Smokin3d

Since last pork tenderloins were so darn tasty I decided to smoke them again!
But am not aloud to pour old mule hot sauce over them (to hot for boy and ole lady) so I can only use it to dip in.
Lions are rubbed with honey then one with rib tickler and one with sweet rib rub. Smoked at 225 with hickory wood.
But I am gonna bust open the old mule mustard and pour over one to see the taste of it.
Buddy coming out to help put up tree stand cause bow season starts sept 24th. Then sighting in neighbors new guns while loins are smoking.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 368
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 364
Looks good.  Please share pics of the results.  My wife likes the Old Mule mustard sauce, though we've only used it as a post-cook dip thus far.  Let us know how it turns out!

It's been a long time since I have smoked a tenderloin.  I gotta got me a couple.  Those look good.

Well I didn't get finished pics again but all was good with probe so that was the problem when I did the brisket  :'(
The old mule mustard sauce was great! I didn't smoke with it in the loin I just poured it on the loin and wrapped in foil and let rest for 30 mins after the smoke.
Got the tree stand up.
Got the neighbors 3 out of 4 guns sighted in. 270, 17hmr and 22 mag. But the 22-250 would not pattern at all with the ammo he had.

Back