Ribs, simple seasoning

jdiver

Put two racks of ribs on 235 for a bit more than 5 hours, Pecan wood. Lightly seasoned with Kosher Salt, pepper and a bit of paprika, no thick rub.

Put them in, closed the door, and didn't touch until my timer went off.

Loved them, fall off bone, one rack broke when I lifted it at the end. No problems needed to cut it anyway:)

Served with some Nann great, and some Plum BBQ sauce for dipping.

We both loved them...

Attachments

• IMG_1501.jpg
    IMG_1501.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_1505.jpg
    IMG_1505.jpg
    416.7 KB · Views: 395
JD, believe you got it figured out, those look great, I'm doing ribs tomorrow, I'll try that style.

I have made Nann from scratch, but alas not this time. But I did heat it up in the oven and it really turns out beautifully.

Alright I'll bite, being from down here in the boonies, what is Nann?

Can you make it with whole wheat flour? Might like to try it, we make beer bread sometimes, kinda coarse and good with bbq.

slojoe said:
Can you make it with whole wheat flour? Might like to try it, we make beer bread sometimes, kinda coarse and good with bbq.

I have never made Nann bread.  I don't eat it often, but when I do I just buy it ready made.

I've seen it made with Whole Wheat, but never tried any. I like Nann, especially freshly made Nann. But what I really like is Fried Flat Bread, or Navajo Flat Bread. Yum...

Search for Flat Bread on a recipe site like AllRecipes.com and you'll come up with several options.

:) Yes Nann makes a great quick pizza canvas... Had done that a few nights ago. When I hadn't smoked anything :) And Yes I'm sure smoked chicken BBQ pizza with jalapeños would be great:)

Back