Real newbie right here saying hello to all from the Chicagoland area!

Edward

Been reading on here for a week & its been nothing short of a pleasure. Wanted to say hi & thank you for all the great info everyone has contributed. Just got a FedEx email alert that my #3 & Auber have been delivered. I also have a Maverick 735 suppose to come today too. Maybe a 733 if the 735 don't work out but I have to try it with my Ipad. Picking up a pre-owned commercial grade stainless table to put the #3 on soon as I get out the labor camp here and ordered the permanent mount probe from Auber yesterday. I can grill & deep fry but never smoked- unless we're counting my teenage years lol. So with all that said I am ready to go home & have some fun. I'm sure I will be asking many questions- of course after I have exhausted the search feature. Thanks for having me!

Welcome from Delaware, Edward!  I see plenty of happy smokes in your near future...enjoy the forum and don't hesitate to ask questions. Lots of good advice and recipes here. Cheers!

You're in the right place, Edward, and made a great decision on your first smoker!!  Cool thing is, that with a little time here, we'll take you from "real newbie" to Pit Master in no time!! ;D

Hi Ed and welcome to this forum from the Keys. Great bunch of guys (and gals) here and lots of good information. The #3 is a great unit!

Welcome from Texas Edward! We're glad you found us. Hang around here much and we'll make you as lazy (Q) as we are.😊

Back