Ready to start learning

noclue

Just ordered a #3d after months of research and reading reviews, the original plan was for me to buid my own and after months of research and drawing up plans the cost benefit just wasn't there for what I wanted. I actually had decided I wanted the pid controller for my home built one when I came across the SI, so be prepared for lots of questions as I learn my way around this beast.

Welcome! I had no clue what I was doing before I got my SI2, but I've learned so much from everyone on this forum. It's been a fun and tasty few months. Working on bacon now!

Welcome from ND! You are going to love your 3D and you have found a wonderful community of people who are always willing to help our fellow smokers.

Welcome from Arizona, noclue. I just had my first smoke in the 3D and couldn't be more happy. Did a bunch of research as well and these guys here are extremely helpful. Good luck your gonna love it.

Court

noclue said:
Just ordered a #3d after months of research and reading reviews, the original plan was for me to buid my own and after months of research and drawing up plans the cost benefit just wasn't there for what I wanted.

You can also take the #3D with you if you ever move...  These are awesome smokers; I do hope you enjoy it!

Back