Pork Jackpot!

Grampy

Surprisingly, my local grocery store here is running a good deal on baby back ribs at $1.99/lb but an even sweeter deal for  bone in Boston Butts at .99/lb! I have seen them run the baby backs at this price but I have never seen .99/lb for the Boston Butts. My father-in-law has been wanting me to smoke him some ribs so I stocked up on both today.  I know what we will be having for Fathers Day dinner!

I pray that your meat jackpot is a good quality one.  I seem to be the unlucky one that picks up those deals because the meat was substandard to begin with. 

SuperDave said:
I pray that your meat jackpot is a good quality one.  I seem to be the unlucky one that picks up those deals because the meat was substandard to begin with.

SuperDave, the quality is great. I have ran into other deals like you mentioned at other stores but not this particular one. I always buy my meat from them and have had real good success with it.

gregbooras said:
Excellent deal the best I have found is $1.59 lb.

Greg

Greg, $1.59/lb is a good deal also. I have never seen .99/lb on Boston Butts anywhere. Their normal sale price is normally $1.77/lb I believe.

Jimmy which store is it? I am looking for something to throw on this weekend if it would quit rainning

gatorb said:
Jimmy which store is it? I am looking for something to throw on this weekend if it would quit rainning

Gator and Tony, the store is Brookshires Grocery. I think the majority of their stores are in Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas.

Back