Pork chops

TheLocNar

Weber Genesis, brined them for a few hours with salt/pepper, brown sugar, honey, cumin, and apple cider vinegar. My go-to for pork chops. Never fails. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 437
Sure is. My old Broil Master wouldn't get nearly hit enough for a good sear just a few short years after ownership. I've only had the Weber (natural grass hooked up to the main line) going on its 3rd winter. The sear station is a godsend!

TheLocNar said:
Sure is. My old Broil Master wouldn't get nearly hit enough for a good sear just a few short years after ownership. I've only had the Weber (natural grass hooked up to the main line) going on its 3rd winter. The sear station is a godsend!

Get ready for a long relationship, Jeff.  My Genesis 1100 is 18 years old, and still kickin' it!  A little paint, here and there, a set or two of flavorizer bars and burners, but still hanging in there!  Not sure if she's got much longer, but I have more than gotten my money's worth out of that old Weber!  Biggest point of failure now is the stand!

My Weber Genesis is a baby (10 years) compared to yours Tony. ;)

The only thing I have had to replace is the starter button. Flavorizer bars and burners are still going strong.

NDKoze said:
My Weber Genesis is a baby (10 years) compared to yours Tony. ;)

The only thing I have had to replace is the starter button. Flavorizer bars and burners are still going strong.

The first 10 are easy, Gregg.  The second 10? ...not so much. :-\  I'm bound and determined to get her through 2 decades, but it may be tough!

Back