No silver skin on my bb ribs?

SmokinSusie-Q

I just bought 3 racks of bb ribs from Costco and was going to remove the silver skin before freezing them.  There seemed to be no silver skin.  I tried numerous times to pull off some skin and couldn't find any.  Has anyone else had this experience?

Bonus!  lol.  Every now and then, some of the ribs I get at Sam's will have already had it removed.  They come in 3 rack packs, and I've had 1 or 2 already stripped.  Bet it doesn't happen every time, though.

Very nice! I have always had silver skin on my Costco ribs. But, I have heard of people that have gotten lucky (like you ;)).

DivotMaker said:
SuperDave said:
Real embarrassing when I spend 10 minutes trying to pull skin that isn't there.  8)
Myself.  And I could have already been through with the task than "trying" to find a loose spot of skin. ???

Hehe...yeah, it is, Dave.  Been there, done that! :o

ibbones said:
DivotMaker said:
SuperDave said:
Real embarrassing when I spend 10 minutes trying to pull skin that isn't there.  8)
Myself.  And I could have already been through with the task than "trying" to find a loose spot of skin. ???

Hehe...yeah, it is, Dave.  Been there, done that! :o

What a relief to know some of you have experienced looking for skin when there is none! 

Back