capierce

chris pierce here from almost snowed in charlotte nc will be calling on the experienced guys to get me a cooking thanks and I appreciate it

Welcome from Texas Chris! Ask and yes shall receive. We'll help you any way we can. The more info you give the better we can steer you in the right direction though. SI smokers are really easy to create great food with. I haven't used my offset smoker or my gasser since I got my #3 last summer. Enjoy!

Welcome from ND Chris! You are going to love your new smoker.

Enjoy the snow and any time off you may get because of it. :)

Welcome from Delaware, Chris.  We are also prepping up here for the snow storm coming in this weekend.    Predictions for my home town are 14+ inches from Friday night into Sunday morning...ouch!

Hi Chris and welcome from the Keys. Cold down here too, for us, around 68 degrees but no snow in sight. Great forum here, lots of good information and helpful people.

Welcome! We're all glad that you bought a Smokin-It smoker and even happier that you joined the forum! You'll find it easy going here,  we're all just relaxed and happy to talk 'cue when we get the chance so if you have questions,  ask away!

Hi Chris, welcome from DFW area Texas, you landed at a good place, plenty of help here for sure!

Limey said:
Hi Chris and welcome from the Keys. Cold down here too, for us, around 68 degrees but no snow in sight. Great forum here, lots of good information and helpful people.

OHHHH NOOOO, 68 degrees!!!?  That must be horrible!  Then again, those further north would probably love to have our 20ish degree temps and just a few inches of snow

Several years ago I was in Clearwater FL for a business trip in December and it go down into the upper 30's one night and I remember them opening up shelters and people coming to work in parkas an hats/mittens, while I still wore my short sleeves and felt very comfortable. ;)

Welcome to the club, Chris!  Yep, Charlotte was a mess today, for sure. 

Let us know if you have any BBQ background or not.  No biggie, if you don't; we'll take you from total newb to Pit Master in no time!  Once you get the "basics" down, you'll see how easy it is to amaze your friends and family with the "best BBQ they've ever had!"  Not kidding.

What model did you get?

Back