Newb from Pa

Grady

Hey all, just want to say hello. One heck of a forum that you have here with a ton of info. Some of you have some very cool set-up's. I look forward to becoming a part of the SI family.

Welcome from Haymarket Va. I am a newb too. Just got my number 3 on Wednesday. So far Wed, Chicken legs and thighs, Thursday Chuck roast, Friday Chicken Legs and thighs, Sat Brisket is on now. I have St. Louis style ribs in the freezer that I just got, I am sure they will have a staring role for dinner soon.
2 things I have noticed is 1. The heat stays really stable, 2. The smell of this wood is much better than that of my former bradley. Great smoker and you will enjoy the food that comes off. Family says that the flavors are so much more pronounced on this smoker. I agree.

Don't feel bad about asking questions. I doubt you will ask more than I am. :D 

Welcome from Texas Tim! Let us know how we can help you make an informed decision. In the electric smoker arena the SI has no peer.

Welcome to the forum of Lazy Q. This is a place where everyone loves to smoke with great results and little effort. You will get plenty of ideas and a lot of answers from others experiences. Happy Smoking!!

Back