New to SmokinIn IT in NC

lgboro

Just got in a #1 yesterday and love the quality and the apparent work that has gone into make this unit so useable.  Upgraded from an end of season small gas smoker bought at Sam's Club end of season for $25.  Have had to work really hard to get that unit to preform at an acceptable level and be consistent.  I have my #1 seasoned and will be Smokin this afternoon.  I built an outside kitchen on my deck and this purchase makes my kitchen ready for and open house.

Welcome and get ready for some lazy q smokin! You will love your #1!

Your path is similar to mine, adding one of these great units to your finished outdoor space!

Enjoy and show us some finished pics of both the outdoor area and your first cook!

Have fun!

Larry - Welcome from New York.  I hope you enjoy your new smoker as much as I do mine.  Great bunch of people here with a wealth of knowledge.

I ordered a #1 during the black friday sale and it arrived yesterday. It is being seasoned today too.  Looking forward to taking it camping next summer.  My other smoker is a #3 and too big to easily haul around.
Picture is of the #1 on it's new home when not camping. 2 Drawer filing cabinet is great for wood storage, etc.

Attachments

• Smokin-It #1.jpg
    Smokin-It #1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 181
Back