New to Forum

Me2

Hi,
Decided to join the forum after being a regular reader. Also figured you guys needed to know that women are also into smoking. I got my #2 in Sept. and am thoroughly enjoying it. So far have just smoked ribs, split chicken breasts, and pork tenderloin. Have served them at several gatherings and gotten rave reviews.
I agree with all of you these smokers can't be beat. Easy to use and easy to clean up with delicious results.

Welcome from North Dakota Martha!

You're right, we need to hear from more women who enjoy this hobby that we love so much.

We'll be looking forward to hearing more from you.

Me2 said:
Hi,
Decided to join the forum after being a regular reader. Also figured you guys needed to know that women are also into smoking. I got my #2 in Sept. and am thoroughly enjoying it. So far have just smoked ribs, split chicken breasts, and pork tenderloin. Have served them at several gatherings and gotten rave reviews.
I agree with all of you these smokers can't be beat. Easy to use and easy to clean up with delicious results.
I don't know why people seem to think BBQ is a man thing. I watch a lot of the competitions on TV and there are some ladies that really knock it out of the park.

Nice to meet you, keep cookin.

Me2 said:
Hi,
Decided to join the forum after being a regular reader. Also figured you guys needed to know that women are also into smoking. 

Welcome, Martha! Good to have you around! The guys here have been awesome and supportive: getting me through my first couple of smokes and answering all my last minute questions. It's definately a good group :)

--Michelle

Back