New owner South west Missouri

Frog

Frog hear from south west Missouri I have my SI 3D seasoned Saturday, first smoke today, four whole chickens with Cherrywood, if it taste as good as the smell is we should be successful. Name is fred.

South Texas here Fred.  Do not worry...you are good to go.  I bet you like the chickens sooo much you do them again real soon.

Well smokers over and chicken has been devoured, dark meat was excellent, white meat a little dry not bad, my fault cooked a little long. Just learning, smoked four hours, breast meat got to 179° smoker set at 2:50

Welcome from Delaware, Fred!  Next time on chicken, pull when the breast hits 165* IT and it will be perfect.  Cheers

Welcome from Texas Fred! You will find your sweet spots after a little practice. Keep us up to date on your smoking adventures. We love pics too!

Thanks everyone for the welcomes and tips. Tomorrow I'm going to try three racks of baby back's  And Tony my arms not what it used to be throwing rocks, but I bet we're not too far away.

Good to know, Fred!  I visit the truck driving school, at Crowder, about once a month.  Nice to have you with us, neighbor!

Back