New member saying hi

newuser

Hi from North Carolina. Name is Ted, been smoking for a couple of years and worked under several chefs in a previous life. Looking forward to reading a bit more, then pulling the trigger on one of these smokers!

Welcome Ted from SE Arizona. You have come to the right place to learn about the line of smokers from Smokin-it. The hardest part is deciding what size to buy.

Hello and welcome from NW Georgia.  I did lots of reading on here before pulling the trigger.  There's tons of good info from these guys. 

Welcome Ted! If you have worked under a couple of chefs, you might have some valuable information to share. Welcome aboard.

Welcome Ted! I did the same thing before I bought my SI. I knew I wanted one as soon as I found the forum, but did do a lot of reading before I ordered.

Welcome from Texas Ted! I think it took me about a year to make up my mind. It is some of the best money I ever spent. An investment really as it keeps producing great tasting meals with very little effort on my part. Looking forward to your input since you have a culinary background. Enjoy!

Back