New member Camaro154 who just purchases a model 3 smoker.

Camaro154

My user name on the forum is Camaro154 but my real first name is Charles.  I love BBQ and currently own a weber charcoal grill, a brinkman charcoal smoker, a weber genesis s330 stainless grill, a offset smoker, and just purchased the smokin it model 3.  I live in California and have 3 boys.  My user name came from my dream car I purchases 3 years ago a 2012 Camaro SS inferno orange in color with black rally stripes (not a practical family car though).  154 was my dirt bike racing number when i was younger before I had my kids.  I have one thing in common with every member on here and that is to create some great BBQ for our loved ones to enjoy.  I look forward to learning from all the experiences each member has had with their smoker on this forum.  Happy Halloween everyone!

Welcome, Charles!  I guarantee that you will be making excellent BBQ for the family with the #3...no doubt!  Cheers

Nice to meet you, Charles!  Cool car!  Your biggest challenge, with your experience, will be changing your techniques a bit.  No more foiling, fussing, spritzing, unwrapping, tending, etc...  Once you see how easy this whole Lazy Q thing is, you'll be hooked!  Lots of recovering stick burners around here! lol! ;D

What part of Cali you from?

I live in central California in a town named Fresno.  A couple hours drive and you can be in the mountains or enjoying the ocean.

Welcome Charles! You will love the smoker. It is so easy to use you will find you are doing it a lot more often too. I'm a Roseville Highschool grad so I know Fresno well. You will love the forum.

Welcome Charles.  First of all, you own my dream car!!  I have always wanted an orange Camaro SS.  Actually, some day I would like to get either a '68 or '69 orange Camaro SS with a 350.  Ok, back to smoking.  This is such a great forum.  The people on here are fantastic, and I have learned so many new tips and tricks. 

I have been addicted to my smoker, and this Fall has been so much fun.  I hope you find that your new Smokin-It has the absolute best quality, and they are so easy to use. 

Again, welcome, and looking forward to hearing those successful results. 

That is a great car.  Here's my grocery getter.

Attachments

• 20140517_092558.jpg
    20140517_092558.jpg
    846.6 KB · Views: 238
WELCOME CHARLES... 8),
and a very nice car, congrats..
This is my dream car and my little girl  "not" at homecoming this year..
PJ
Nice stang Walt

Attachments

• IMG_1840.png
    IMG_1840.png
    91 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_1854.png
    IMG_1854.png
    90.3 KB · Views: 270
Back