New guy with a #2

Rossybandit7050

Hi fellow Smokers,

WOW, I bought a #2 with my nephews advice, he owns a #1. This unit is just the right size for a family of 6.
Currently on a Medical disability from my job. Really messed up my back and it sounds like it will be awhile before it works itself out. Haven't been advised to go under the knife, so I got that going for me. Been smoking at least every other week. Trying everything I can, yard bird, Pork, Fish, Deer, Elk, Beef and they all have been crazy good. All the THANKS goes to you folks on the forum. What a life saver.
"Smokin It The Legal Way"
Rick

Hi Rick, sorry to hear about the back!  That's a tough deal, but the upside is lots of smokin' time! ;D  Gotta look for the positives in everything, huh!  Sure glad to hear you're having a great time with the #2.  I love mine!

If able, post some cooks and pictures!  We love pictures around here! ;)

Hi Rick:

Welcome!  So sorry to hear about your back. As Tony stated, this gives you more time to try out your fabulous smoker.  I have a Model #2 and I am addicted to it.  I personally had to put it away for awhile due to some family health reasons, so I can certainly relate to your situation. 

This is such a great forum with many really cool ideas.  If smoking is your hobby, you will always find some great new techniques here.  Of course, if you have some cool recipes, we always love to learn :)

Back