New guy to forum from Evansville, In.

swsweeney

Good morning. Scott here from Evansville, In. Been smoking for years just purchased a Model 2 last year. Loved it so much bought a Model 1 and a Model 3 last week! In process of building smokehouse for my Model #3 to live in. Lots of good info on Forum. Best smokers made!!

Welcome from Delaware, Scott!  You must be very impressed with these smokers to now own three SI smokers!  Great testimonial.  Cheers

Welcome from Texas Scott! thats a lot of smoking capacity you've got there! Share some of your smoking experiences with us when have the chance. We like pictures too if you have them. We're glad you're here.

Welcome Scott from SW Arkansas! I'd be interested to see a photo of the smokehouse for your #3 when you get it finished.

Welcome from the Keys, Scott. Would be interested to hear your thoughts on the various SIs when you get a chance and have had time to experiment with them. You are the only one on the forum that I know of with three SIs, all different sizes.

Welcome from Northern KY, Scott!  Looking forward to seeing your progress with your #3 smokehouse.  But more importantly, getting to hear some of your experiences and insights with all of the models.

Jeff

Back