New From Virginia

SmokeyPig

Hello!  I just received my Model #2 and seasoned it today ... can't wait to get to smokin'!  Looking forward to reading topics, recipes, and everything else the forum has to offer.  Thanks to Smokin-It for a great little smoker so far!

SmokeyPig said:
Hello!  I just received my Model #2 and seasoned it today ... can't wait to get to smokin'!  Looking forward to reading topics, recipes, and everything else the forum has to offer.  Thanks to Smokin-It for a great little smoker so far!

Welcome from Saint Augustine Florida and also another proud #2 owner.

Greg

Welcome, Smokey!  Now that you're with us, we'd love it if you'd add a first name and town to your signature line.  Nice to know who the new family members are! 

You'll love the #2 - great smoker!  Lots of good times ahead of you.  Let us know how we can help, and welcome to Club Lazy Q!

SmokeyPig, Welcome from SW Arkansas! I hope you enjoy your SI#2 as much as I have enjoyed mine.

Welcome from Delaware, Smokey!  You will love the #2...I know I do!    And you will find lots of great recipes on this forum to keep you busy...Cheers!

Back