New from Tulsa, Ok

fishntrox

Hello all!
Like the subject line says, I'm from Tulsa, Ok.  Just pulled the trigger on a #3.  Been smoking on an old heavy duty Oklahoma Joe's smoker for the past 20 years and just ready to make my life easier with an electric smoker.  Been doing internet searches for the past month and finally made the decision and ordered the #3.  Can someone please tell me how long it normally takes from time of ordering to receiving smoker?  Hopefully arrival will be before the first OU Sooner football game. 

Glad to be a part of the Smokin-It family
Mark   

Welcome from NW Arkansas, neighbor!  Great choice you made!  Shipping is usually pretty fast.  Since it's Friday evening, you may not get a shipping notification until Monday, but it will come by FedEx and be to you within 2-3 days (in my experience).  Your shipping email will give a tracking #, and should be soon.

Check out the "What to do when it arrives" post, under User Guidelines and Instructions, for seasoning instructions. 

You just made your Q life a whole lot easier!  Welcome to the world of Lazy Q!! 8)

Let us know if we can help, and I look forward to hearing of your success stories!

I ordered on a saturday, received email on monday, the smoker on thursday. Seasoned on friday. Smoked ribs on sunday.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, Mark!  Like others have said, arrival of the smoker is super fast...I had mine in 2 days.  You will be up and running in no time...enjoy!

Hey Mark, welcome to the club and congrats on the #3.  It really is a great smoker, you will not be disappointed.

Talk about fast shipping.  Ordered on Friday and Received the #3 today. Another 20 minutes and the break-in will be complete.  Here's the bad part.  I won't be able to smoke ribs until Saturday.  The anticipation has already started working on me.  Thanks guys for the replies.

Mark

Congrats, Mark!  I know the feeling of anticipation - sucks to have to wait! :(  But, you'll have one heckuva weekend with your new friend! ;D

Back