New from Oklahoma

Glock_21

The waiting begins.......  Just ordered the Model 3 today.  Plan on using it when I don't want to babysit the pellet smoker.  And when I need more room.

Welcome, you might want to add your name and city in the signature box. There is a lot of useful info at this site. And I just had my first smoke today did some ribs and they were really good. Enjoy your new toy.

Welcome from the Keys. I too ordered a #3 today-my second one! (for a different house). You will love the unit.

Travis, Welcome from SW Arkansas! Congratulations on your #3. I think you will be pleased with your choice.

Welcome from Delaware, Travis!  The SI folks ship pretty fast, so your wait should not be too long.  In the meantime, take a look around the forum topics/threads to get lots of good recipes and techniques to try out!  Cheers

Welcome from Texas Travis! Your #3 will be a worthy addition to your Q arsenal. I'm still getting acquainted with my #3 but so far it has exceeded my expectations. Enjoy and happy smokin!

Welcome neighbor!  "North central OK;" Enid area? 

You'll find, once you use the #3, your babysitting the pellet pooper days will be less and less! ;)  Glad to have you with us!

shomesmoke said:
Travis, Welcome,  you will like the size of the #3, what brand of pellet grill are you currently using?

I have the Traeger "Texas" grill.  It's one of the older ones.  The pellet box is round like the cooking chamber instead of the current rectangular style.

Back