new from NH- model 2

40 caliber

Hello All,
new smoker with a smoking it 2 from Hollis NH. I've been lurking for months and smoked with my  unit sofr about 5 months. 10 rib smokes, Rib Eyes , one chicken , Swordfish and Tuna. read how to do all here!
thanks for the help. I am getting to the point I feel I can contribute, not just learn.
thanks guys,
will look up how to do the signature line shortly
Tom

Hey Tom, welcome from a fellow NH'er  from Derry. I have owned my #1 for a couple years now and it was one of the best decisions I have made. You will love the food that comes out of the SI as will your family, friends and co-workers. My co-workers actually bring in pork butts for me to bring home and smoke for them and I love doing it for them because they think I am the smoking God.

Good Luck with the #2 and Happy Smokin'

Welcome from Texas Tom! Sounds like your up and running with your #2. Looking forward to seeing you around on the forum.

Thanks guys, you make me feel welcome.
I have not tackled a pork butt but will reach out to you donmac  when the day comes, it is on the list. dying to try a brisket!tif

john G.  from KY, I was down in Tennessee and Kentucky last summer on my motorcycle! beautiful area down there. Tennessee (Memphis) is where I fell in love with Cue and needed to get a smoker.

thanks guys,

Welcome, Tom!  The signature line is under the "Forum Profile" tab, which is in "Profile," at the top of the screen.  Just go into your forum profile and you'll see the section for signature.

Glad to have you with us!

Back