New from Arkansas

Chris W

I used a "stick burner" for years and recently decided to buy an electric smoker for the convenience on days when I don't have time to babysit the fire box.  I purchased a Masterbilt MES140 and I don't have to tell you how that experience went  >:(.  I ordered my Smokin-it #2 on Saturday and it should be delivered on Thursday.  I was so impressed by the owner of the company personally answering my questions and setting me at ease about quality and customer service after my debacle with Masterbilt.  Can't wait for it to arrive and start the seasoning process!

Welcome Chris! You will enjoy that #2! Lazy Q at its best!

Can’t wait to see what you smoke in that new smoker! Enjoy!

Welcome from Delaware, Chris!    You have found the right place - enjoy the #2 and let us know what you are smoking!  BTW...we love pics.  Cheers!

Chris, Welcome from Soutwest Arkansas! It's great to have another Razorback in the fold. You will love your #2!

Welcome from a fellow stick burner, have had the #2 for about a month, did a pork shoulder yesterday and it was awesome!  Ribs are coming along, have had a few awesome racks and a few average at this point, getting used to the pit. Yet to try a brisket, that's next.

Think you will love the Smokin-it!

Take care.

Welcome from ND Chris! You are going to love the ease and simplicity of the Smokin-It smoker.

Congrats on the purchase of your #2!

Back