New 3D owner

Smoke Crazy

Hello Smokin-It family! I got so excited unboxing my new 3D I had to make my first post. My name is David from Lexington, KY. I purchased the Smokin-It 3D after researching and reading lots of your forum posts. I expected a quality unit, but man the first time you see one you realize that it's not just an opinion on a forum!

I'm just about ready to go fire its up for seasoning but just wanted to say hi and mention a couple of things I'm extra pleased with. PID controller already has the probe jack weather-tite plug! I thought I would probably have to order one. Bonus! The cover is much heavier and better looking than I expected! Nice! The build quality is awesome. Size is perfect. I can tell there is a lot of pride put into this unit. I love that! If this thing performs half as well as it looks, I'll be one happy guy!

Welcome from Texas David! Pictures don't do it justice do they? I groused about the cost of shipping when I was researching the #3 I now own. After seeing the quality of the packaging I felt as though I had gotten a bargain. After seeing first hand the quality of materials and craftsmanship of the smoker I knew instantly I had made the absolute best choice for my needs. Welcome to the life of what we call lazy Q! Enjoy!

Welcome from Arizona, David. I purchased the 3D 6 months ago and love every bit of it. In addition to a great smoker your buying a culture.
Our favorite (at this point) is whole chicken. Makes a great meal and unbelievable left-overs. Your 3-D will not disappoint.

Happy Smoking'

Court

Welcome from Georgia! You will love your new smoker and this forum. Lots of good people and information/help. Getting my #2 ready to smoke some ribs this afternoon.

Welcome from the Hudson Valley. Don't forget to tell us about your culinary creations, and pictures, we love pictures around here! Bon Appetit

Back