New #2 owner

Welcome Jim from SE Arizona. These smokers are really simple to use.  Plenty of good info on the forum from seasoning the unit to recipes. Enjoy. And that is a nice Father's Day gift.

Welcome from Texas! There is a lot of info here for beginners all the way to those with plenty of experience. Read and learn and enjoy the journey.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!  It is a great present for sure, totally unexpected too.  Wonder if the wife is trying to say something about my cooking by getting me this?  Haha!  Just down the street from you David in Roswell.  Marietta/East Cobb myself. 

And a welcome from Durango, where I currently have ribs in the smoker getting ready for dinner. You will soon be amazing your family and friends with what you will be producing. Enjoy!

Thanks again guys, really appreciate the support from the group!  Was planning my first butt smoke for tonight but crazy weather may push it till tomorrow.  Will be sure to post results when done and ask for suggestions for the next.  Cheers!

Back