New #1 owner in Oregon

Truckman225

Hi all, finally getting around to introducing myself. I live in Portland Oregon and got the BBQ/Smoking bug many years ago. I smoke & BBQ year round. Used a Weber kettle for many years and got pretty good with it. 10 years ago I changed to a green egg and love the wide range of what you can do with it. When I decided to get a stand alone smoker, friends suggested propane type and Bradley. Luckily I happened upon the Smokinit site. After reading about the smokers and posts by the users I had to have one! When I unpackaged the smoker I couldn't believe how nice it was, and as people stated it was built like a tank! I built a sliding shelf for it in my outdoor cooking area. Looking forward to improving my skills using it. Steve in Oregon

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 386
Welcome from ND (Home of the 5-Time National Football Champion NDSU Bison as of today!)

That is a pretty cool setup you have there. You are going to love your SI.

Welcome Steve from the DFW area of Texas, looks like you have all the outdoor cooking bases covered ;-). Nice setup!

Welcome from Texas! Looks like BBQ nirvana at your place. You'll use your the #2 more than you think because it's so easy to create great Q with it. You'll see.

Back