More ribs

Great idea, Tim!  Did you have the smoker outside in the rain, or garage?  I have smoked outside in a light rain, but move the garage if I think the rain is going to be more severe (or I just don't smoke). 

Steve, I always put it just inside the door of my garage rain or shine. It's out of the elements and within about 5 steps of my beer fridge so all is right in my world  :)

pargolfr2003 said:
Steve, I always put it just inside the door of my garage rain or shine. It's out of the elements and within about 5 steps of my beer fridge so all is right in my world  :)

Smokin It close to the beer fridge..........Nice  :D

Hey Tim, send me some of that rain. It has been 18 days now since we have had a nice rain. Things are really dry here.

Bill the rain came and went. Today is perfect, sunny in the mid 70's and here I sit without a tee time anywhere. This is borderline criminal!

pargolfr2003 said:
Bill the rain came and went. Today is perfect, sunny in the mid 70's and here I sit without a tee time anywhere. This is borderline criminal!

Hey Tim, that sounds like a perfect day to be on the course. I also used to love playing on a cloudy day. I used to hate when you hit a really good shot and look up and the ball is heading for the sun. All of a sudden you see white spots everywhere. lol

Back