More moinks for the masses!

• Thread starter Thread starter RG
  • Start date Start date
R

RG

I had a few people over today and one of my friends had always wanted to try moinks, so I finally remembered to make her some.

moinks201.jpg

moinks202.jpg

moinks203.jpg

moinks204.jpg

moinks205.jpg

moinks206.jpg

I am still eating them today, here and there. I know it sounds bizarre, but I eat them straight out of the fridge. My wife thinks it's sick eating them cold, lol. I like cold pizza too, no big deal to me!

I do think I am about moinked out though. I've made 3 batches for different sets of guests over the last few weeks. I am tapping out for a bit :o

RG said:
I am still eating them today, here and there. I know it sounds bizarre, but I eat them straight out of the fridge. My wife thinks it's sick eating them cold, lol. I like cold pizza too, no big deal to me!

I do think I am about moinked out though. I've made 3 batches for different sets of guests over the last few weeks. I am tapping out for a bit :o

I hear what you are saying Jason,

My wife have been saying enough chicken and does that really need to be smoked, I say YES....

Tomorrow night I am going to make pasta salad for dinner, but ..... Yes three different smoked stuffed Portobello mushrooms for dinner.

I will post the results.

Greg

Back