Moink & ABT Pizza

RG 2.0

I haven't been around in a while but I figured my latest idea might be worth sharing. For better or worse, lol.

I had an idea to make a pizza using two of my favorite appetizers. ABTs and Moinks! So I set out to create such a monster :P

It all started with smoking some Moinks
appza01.jpg

appza02.jpg

Then we needed some ABTs
appza03.jpg

My Wife made some dough and Alfredo sauce
appza04.jpg

Sliced some moinks and laid them on a bed of cheesy goodness
appza05.jpg

Topped with ABTs and cheese
appza06.jpg

appza07.jpg

On The Keg with a swirl of Chipotle Beer BBQ Sauce (the same that's on the Moinks)
appza08.jpg

Cooling a bit on a peel
appza09.jpg

Look at that crust!
appza10.jpg

Gonna be good ;)
appza11.jpg

appza12.jpg

appza13.jpg

appza14.jpg

This was as good as I was hoping it would be!! Very Filling!

Very original and unique. I love it! I just got a charcuterie book for Christmas and can't wait to learn more about this great stuff. I've not heard of Moinks before but they sure look good.

TmanEater said:
Very original and unique. I love it! I just got a charcuterie book for Christmas and can't wait to learn more about this great stuff. I've not heard of Moinks before but they sure look good.

I made a post about them on here earlier in the year, they are easy to make and are delicious. I think I even listed my recipe but it's really open to interpretation. Moink stands for Moo + Oink, lol. Bacon wrapped meatball is all it is. I think Greg made a post as well with a batch he made. Easy Peesy and it's great for guests. I've never heard a complaint about'em ;)

Back