MOD 4 owner in Washington state

mrmoody

Hello everyone my name is Josh Moody. I love smoking and will usually do it whenever i can get away from work. My pass time is cooking for my family whenever i have time off and now thanks to smoking i go fishing during salmon season. This is not my first smoker. Previously I owned a MES. It was ok for alittle bit but mostly only let downs and nothing really turned out right. I Only owned it for 2 years and used it may be 12 times. Anyway long story short I i really like smoked salmon so i leaned how to catch it just to smoke it. Put it in my smoker and it wouldn't work. It was shorted out and popped every outlet I plugged into. So I started looking around for other smokers to purchase and my buddy told me about smokin-it. After more reading I settled on the biggest guy on the block. No real reason really but when I was ordering it I fell into a daydream of my self smoking 20 racks of ribs with it. Altho this may never happen I still ordered it. I'm now a proud owner of this beast.

I love to smoke any meat and I look forward to many years with the model 4.

Hi, again, Josh!  You'll be the envy of the neighborhood with that bad boy!  You're in luck on the salmon - we have some salmon experts on here!  We look forward to hearing about (and seeing) your adventures with the Model 4!

Welcome and congrats on the #4. Man with all these guys getting the big #4, I might have to get one too.

Back