Maverick 732

elkins20

Was thinking which is dangerous for me. But, would it be possible to purchase a second meat probe  and use in place to the smoker probe. That way could monitor 2 types of meat at the same time. Did not need all the bells and whistles of the 735...
Thanks

Check amazon, I think they are $20 and under for replacement probes.  Shld work fine just wont temp the smoker box

That is exactly what i did with my 732 and love it. Got it off amazon as well. Just make sure you order the replacement "food" probe. I almost bought the other one on accident.

elkins20 said:
Was thinking which is dangerous for me. But, would it be possible to purchase a second meat probe  and use in place to the smoker probe. That way could monitor 2 types of meat at the same time. Did not need all the bells and whistles of the 735...
Thanks

Seconded, I have done the same thing.  I also have the single probe one that I had when I was doing pulled pork in the oven if I need a 3rd probe for some reason.

Found the food probe at the K.C. BBQ store at a really good price. $15.00. What really made me mad was they had the 732 at $59.00. I could have purchased it there rather than from smokin-it and saved on shipping. For once was not shopping wisely. Lesson learned. Now can have 2 food probes doing different types of meat in the little guy.

Back