Maverick 732 or 733????

Pipecrew

I'm about to buy a Maverick thermometer and can't decide between the 732 and the 733. From what I've read they are both good thermometers. Any negatives for either of these models? I know you have to be careful not to get the probes wet.
Thanks
Mike

The 732 works great, and is simple.  They didn't have the 733 when I got mine, or I would have bought that.  I like the display better on the 733.  Either way, you can't go wrong.  Get the one you can get the best deal on!

Next month I'm going to replace my Maverick 70 and I have been looking at both the 72 and 73.  Right now I'm leaning toward the 72 and planning to also purchase one or two 735 probes. I like the looks of that probe.

I have the 732, did not need the bells and whistles of the other models. It seems to be working fine check the reviews on Amazon, seems like I seen a lot of negative reviews on the newer models.  Also when I took the pork butt out of the fridge it said IT was 40 degrees. So I think it is ok, I still use a thermoWorks RT301WA-N to check the meat b/4 pulling off the smoker, that was recommended by super Dave.

Back