Maria from Virginia

Onyx

Hello! I'm a new #2 owner from Virginia! Just got it in yesterday, already seasoned it and going to do some spare ribs today! I'm super excited as I'm completely new to smoking but goodness knows I'm ready to live my best smoked pulled pork life. I'm a professional brewer and I found out about smokin it from an online smoker comparison list. I'd never even heard of this brand before a month ago. But as a brewer I am attracted to all things stainless steel with longevity, so this was perfect for me. I'm excited to share my successes and failures with you all!

Welcome from Delaware, Maria!  You will love the #2, and I see some great spare ribs in your future.  Feel free to share some pics (we love pics).  Cheers

Welcome, from the land of enchantment!

And can’t wait to hear about the brewing you do! Enjoy those spare ribs as well!

You will love your #2 and the wonderful smoked meat that it produces. Where in Virginia are you located and what brewery?

In Hampton Roads! St. George Brewery.

Spare ribs were excellent! Made a sweet and tangy quick BBQ sauce to slather over top!

Attachments

• IMG_20200708_183239.jpg
    IMG_20200708_183239.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 182
Back