Just started from Northern IN.

BOB

Hello to everybody! I am from South Bend In. Home of the FIGHTING IRISH. I recently bought a model 3. I went to Steves location and picked it up. Steve was very helpful and gave me some very good advise and tips. I also purchased an Auber at the same time. I have come to the conclusion that if you want do some serious smoking that the Auber is very nice feature to have. I really enjoy reading the forums and have picked up a lot of valuable information already. 

Welcome, Bob!  I am sure you will enjoy the #3, and the auber can make it even better.  Happy smok'in!  Cheers

Bob, welcome the #3 is a great piece of equipment, you will have plenty of room for ribs full size and anything else you want to smoke.

Hi Bob and welcome. You will find your #3 an excellent unit and very easy to use. Just read all the excellent advice from the "Old Timers" in this forum-that is what I did and it worked out great.

Hi Bob!  Glad you got to meet Steve, and get your smoker in-person!  Welcome to "Club Lazy Q!"  This is the coolest BBQ club on the planet, and we're glad you're here! ;D

Let us know how we can help, and I look forward to sharing your successes, and looking at some great Q pics! 8)

Back